CONSTRUCTION BOND SERVICES
KOG International Issues Bonds – When Others Cannot.
KOG has a track record of providing small and medium-sized contractors – even those with poor credit scores and financial difficulties – with professional bond services.
We work with standard and specialized surety companies in more than 20 different markets to satisfy your bond needs. Our unique market position and focus on “Surety Only,” has enabled us to negotiate the largest bond programs and lowest bond rates for our clients.
As a contractor bidding on public projects, your ability to grow the business and bid on larger projects depends on getting bigger bonds at the right rate. Perhaps you are having a difficult time getting a construction bond. As one of the Northeast Region’s most experienced surety bond brokers, KOG partners with small and medium-sized contractors to quickly obtain bonds that qualify you for public works contracts.
We support our clients with:
- Standard Construction Bond Services when your financial status is strong.
- Specialty Construction Bond Services when you have been turned down for a bond or need help qualifying for a bond.
- SBA Bond Services if you want to participate in the SBA Surety Bond Guarantee Program
- Express Bond Services if you have been in business for more than a year, have a solid personal credit history and never declared bankruptcy, you may qualify for this service.
- Agent Services if you need help supporting your clients with construction bond services.
Known for our competency and professionalism, we understand the system and assist you in the application process to meet the underwriting requirements.
We specialize in Construction Surety bonds including Bid bonds, Performance bonds, Payment bonds, SBA Guarantee Program Bonds, and Express Bonds.
Through our proprietary process we have maintained a successful track record of helping contractors with challenging credit histories qualify for surety bonds. Our experience and long-term relationships with senior level underwriters enables us to secure bonds typically unobtainable by other surety bond brokers.
KOG understands the differences among surety bonds and when you need them based upon contracts and location.
With a long-term focus on “Surety Only,” we have a strong foothold in the surety bond market that enables us to negotiate the largest bond programs and lowest bond rates for you. Our staff can answer your questions to ensure you understand your commitments to the bond.